Wishing you all a Save and Happy 4th of July!
Please keep the following good practices in mind while you and your family and friends enjoy the day!
1. Do not grill within 10 feet of your home, it is very easy for an extremely hot grill to melt the siding of your home too as well do damage to your family members.
2. Never grill indoors and not even in the garage. Make sure you have plenty of good clean fresh air around your grill.
3. Make sure matches, lighters and any kind of ignitors are way out of the reach of an inquirying young mind. Children love to see how these items "work". Store these items out of the reach of the children enjoying the celebration.
4. Many people do not realize that there are grease collection containers within the grill. This area fills with the run off of grease from your grilling and is extremely flamable. Before you turn on the grill each time check the container and empty as appropriate. Keep your grills clean too to deter any residue fires on the grill as well as your personal health.
5. Keep BAKiNG SODA by your grill always. Put it on your cookout shopping list, make sure to have it handy should a grill fire start and DO NOT USE WATER TO PUT A GREASE FIRE OUT.
MaryBeth Mills Muldowney, Massachusetts Real Estate Broker and Licensed Auctioneer
"The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change.
The Leader adjusts the sails." -John Maxwell
Founder and President, TradeWinds Realty Group LLC
follow me on Twitter @HollywoodEast
follow me on LInkedIn MaryBeth Mills Muldowney
follow me on facebook HollywoodEast
youtube TradeWinds Realty Group
781-681-9959 Norwell office 508-746-5559 Plymouth office 781-910-7294 cellular